Saturday, October 20, 2012

Another Blessed Day

Waking up to see another day that God has blessed me to see. I am so grateful to have my health and strength, to be able to walk and not depend on anyone to help me to even make it to the bathroom. God has brought me a mighty long way from two years ago when I was so sick I couldn't even walk and I was 100lbs. heavier than I am now. I was going back and forth to the doctor, the emergency room, I had seen so many doctors and each one never took the time to find out what exactly was causing me to be so sick. All each doctor would do was give one medication after another until I had so much medication I could pretty much fill a grocery bag, literally. It is nothing but God I'm alive today. The devil really, really thought he was going to take me out of here, he came at me from so many directions, I didn't want to live anymore. My health had declined, needless to say I couldn't work, so my finances were depleted, no income mean no housing, no way of paying anybody or anything, yes, I was at the point of homeless and was homeless. I didn't know what me and my daughters were going to do. But, and but God showed up and showed out just when I had given up he picked me up. He is just amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment